mechanism to ensure that inquiries in the case of allegations of sexual harassment are conducted as per the prescribed procedure and that they are
monitored have been issued. Recently, a meeting was held under the Chairmanship of Minister, Women and Child Development wherein concern was expressed that
the inquiries in such cases are taking unduly long time. It has, therefore, been decided that the following further steps may be taken to ensure that the
inquiries are conducted expeditiously and the aggrieved women are not subjected to victimization:
of such cases and their disposal.
prescribed under the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013.
decision in a proven case of sexual harassment, a watch should be kept to ensure that she is not subjected to vendetta. She should not be posted under the
Respondent, or any other person where there may be a reasonable ground to believe that she may be subjected to harassment on this account. In case of any
victimization the complainant may submit a representation to the Secretary in the case of Ministries/Departments and Head of the Organization in other
cases. These representations should be dealt with sensitivity, in consultation with the Complaints Committee, Ministries/Departments and Head of the
Organization in other cases. These representations should be dealt with sensitivity, in consultation with the Complaints Committee, and a decision taken
within 15 days of the submission of the same.
received, disposed of and action taken in the case.
To The Secretaries of All Ministries/Departments (as per the standard list)
1. President’s Secretariat, New Delhi.
2. Vice-President’s Secretariat, New Delhi.
3. The Prime Minister’s Office, New Delhi.
4. Cabinet Secretariat, New Delhi.
5. Rajya Sabha Secretariat/Lok Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi. 6. The Comptroller and Auditor General of India, New Delhi. 7. The Secretary, Union Public
Service Commission, New Delhi.
8. The Secretary, Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi.
9. All attached offices under the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions.
10.Secretary, National Council (JCM), 13, Feroze Shah Road, New Delhi.
11.CVOs of all Ministries/Departments.
12.ADG (M&C), Press Information Bureau, DoP&T
13. NIC, Department of Personnel & Training, North Block,
New Delhi (for uploading the same on the website of this Ministry under the Head OMs & Orders Establishment —• CCS (Conduct) Rules and “what is new”
14. Hindi Section, DoP&T