Mass Dharna *** 23rd May 2017 *** Honour the assurance given by group of Ministers on 30.06.2017 *** Confederation of Central Government Employees & Workers called all employees and pensioners of Central Government and autonomous bodies to participate in Mass Dharna on 23rd May 2017 in front of Office of the Finance Minister, New Delhi. The Secretary General of the Confederation Com. M Krishnan also requeste all affiliates to mobilise large number of employee and pensioners as per quota fixed in the last circular and make the programme a grand success
23rd May 2017
MASS DHARNA IN FRONT OF FINANCE MINISTER’S OFFICE, NEW DELHI
EMPLOYEES & PENSIONERS COME IN LARGE NUMBERS AND MAKE IT A GRAND SUCCESS
HONOUR THE ASSURANCE GIVEN BY GROUP OF MINISTERS ON 30.06.2016
- Increase minimum pay and fitment formula.
- Revise allowances including HRA with effect from 01.01.2016.
- Grant option-I pension parity recommended by 7th CPC.
- Revise pension and grant dearness relief to autonomous body pensioners.
- Implement positive recommendations of Kamlesh Chandra Comittee on Gramin Dak Sevaks. Grant Civil Servant Status.
- Regularise all Casual, Part-Time, Contingent and Contract Workers and grant equal pay for equal work.
- Remove stringent conditions imposed for grant of MACP etc.
All affiliated organisations and COCs are once again requested to mobilise large number of employee and pensioners as per quota fixed in the last circular and make the programme a grand success.
Mob & WhatsApp – 09447068125
Read also : 7th CPC : Condition of 3% stipulated to Grant Bunching Benefit may be Removed - NAC Agenda Item No. 3