सी.जी.एच.एस. लाभार्थियों के लिये डॉक्टर से ऑनलाइन अप्वाइंट्मेंट की सुविधा लागू
F. No. 44/ 22 /2014/MCTC/CGHS/2211-44
Directorate General of CGHS, MOHF
Monitoring, Computerization & Training Cell,
CGHS Wellness Center Building, 15th Floor,
Kalibari, New Delhi-110001
Sub: Online Appointment System for CGHS beneficiaries
For the convenience of CGHS beneficiaries and with an objective of reducing the waiting time at the Wellness Centers, CGHS is pleased to announce a new initiative of booking online appointments. Existing beneficiaries can now book an appointment for Medical Officer or, Specialist consultation online. The steps involved in booking an appointment online are given below
Online Appointment by Beneficiary himself
- Visit the website cghs.nic.in
- Click on the option “Book Appointment” available on RHS of the screen
- Enter beneficiary ID and click on “Generate OTP”.
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent on registered mobile no. of the beneficiary or to the main card holder’s mobile if that is the only registered number.
- Enter OTP and click on “Proceed”.
- Beneficiary details are displayed on screen. Click on “Proceed” button if the details displayed on screen are correct otherwise click on “NOT YOU”. In that case login again and proceed as above.
- Select Specialty, Dispensary, Doctor as per your choice and click on “Proceed” button. A beneficiary can select a GDMO (General Duty Medical Officer) or a Specialist of any of the CGHS wellness centre for appointment.
- A calendar is displayed to choose a date that has the availability of appointment for the selected doctor. Select date for appointment.
- On selecting date, top of the screen shows the slot timings and the appointments available. A beneficiary can choose the desired slot.
- Click on “Proceed to Book Appointment”. One can go back and make changes by using the ‘Change the Specialty’ button.
- On clicking the button “Proceed to Book Appointment”, beneficiary details and the appointment details are displayed on the screen for confirmation.
- Click on the option “Confirm to Book Appointment”, Confirmation status page is displayed. One can print the confirmation slip, or book another appointment. System would also send an SMS to registered mobile number.
- Appointment for the GDMO can be taken within 72 hours of date of appointment whereas appointment for the Specialist can be taken within 1 month of date of appointment. Online appointment cannot be made for th e same day/date. (This window period may change depending upon the decisions taken from time to time)
- If a self registered patient arrives at the indicative time slot and by that time his “Q” number has already passed, he will be called as very next patient, barring emergencies. However, if the indicative time slot has passed beyond half an hour then he will have to get fresh registration from WC registration counter.
- If patient fails to turn up on appointed time thrice in a row the facility for him may be blocked for a month.
For walk in patients who directly visit the center without a prion self booked appointment, the facility of online registration at the registration counter of Wellness Center is available.
The introduction of this facility may be given due publicity by all Wellness Center in-charges.
Dr. D.C. Joshi
1. A Ds of all cities/Zones
2. ADD DDG (HQ), CGHS, Nirman Bhawan , New Delhi
3. AD MSD Udyan Marg, New Delhi.
4. PPS to Secretary, HFW Nirman Bhawan , New Delhi
5. PPS to AS&DG,CGHS, Nirman Bhawan , New Delhi
6. PS to Director CGHS Nirman Bhawan New Delhi.
7. PS to AD (HQ) CGHS, RK Puram Sec-12, New Delhi