Delegation of Financial Powers. the Head of Department of P&PW
पेन्शन एवं पेन्शनर्स वेल्फेयर विभाग के विभागाध्यक्ष का कन्टिन्जेन्ट एवं
विविध खर्चों के लिए वित्तीय अधिकारों में वृद्धि की गयी। पूरी जानकारी के लिए
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pensions
Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare
New Delhi, dated 23 08.2017
Contingent Expenditure (Schedule V)
|Recurring||Rs.75,000 per annum in each case||Rs. 1.00 Lakh per annum in each case|
|Non-recurring||Rs. 1.50 Lakh in each case||Rs.2.00 lakh in each case|
Miscellaneous Expenditure (Schedule VI)
|Recurring||Rs.50,000 per annum in each case||Rs. 1.00 Lakh per annum in each case|
|Non-recurring||Rs. 1.00 Lakh in each case||Rs.2.00 lakh in each case|
2. This Department vide order no.41/l7/07-P&PW(C) dated 09.04.2007 and 1901 1/1/201 l-Admn.l dated 28.08.2012 has declared DS (P)/Director (P), as Head of the Department for D/o P&PW. The Head of Department shall not be required to consult IF D in exercising the above mentioned enhanced Financial Powers.
3. The above enhanced Financial Powers shall be exercised subject to following:-
i. Provisions of GFRs/DFPRs, Work Manual, Economy Instructions, Financial/Fiscal Codes and
ii. Procedural and other instructions issued by Government.
iii. Any instruction issued by Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensions from
time to time in this regard.
iv. Availability of funds and budgetary limits.
4. This issues with the concurrence of IF D vide AS&FA(H) Dy.No.CF 3940/15 dated 04/08/2017.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
l. PPS to Secretary (Pension)
2. PS to AS&FA(Home), North Block, New Delhi
3. AFA Fin I, IFD, M/o Home Affairs, North Block, New Delhi
4. B&A Section, DoPT, North Block, New Delhi.
5. Pay & Accounts Office (DPAR), 3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi.
6. Director NIC – with a request to upload on the website of D/o Pension & PW
7. All Divisional Heads of D/o Pension & PW, DDO,SO Admn.ll.