Dumka, Jharkhand ** Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan vide office-order of even
number dated 30.03.2017, conveyed approval of Government of India, for
establishing 50 new Kendriya Vidyalayas under Civil Sector ** Kendriya
Vidyalaya Dumka, District Dumka, Jharkhand is one of the 50 new Kendriya
F. 11029-11/2015-KVS (Admn.-l)/VoI-ll /410
30.03.2017, conveyed approval of Government of India, for establishing 50
new Kendriya Vidyalayas under Civil Sector with the stipulation that the Sponsoring authority concerned is required to
transfer the identified and
opening of the new Kendriya Vidyalaya. Kendriya Vidyalaya Dumka, District Dumka, Jharkhand is
one of the 50 new
transferred in favour of Kendriya Vidyalaya concerned, sanction of the Commissioner, KVS is hereby
conveyed to start a new Kendriya Vidyalaya under Civil Sector with immediate effect, at the
|S.No.||Name of Kendriya Vidyalaya||Kendriya Vidyalaya will be made functional at:|
|1.||Dumka, District Dumka||C/o Tribal Youth Centre, Gram/Mohalla Amra, Near Industrial
Training Centre, SP College Road, Dumka, Jharkhand Pin –
section in each class) during
issue of this order.
1. PS to HRM-cum-Chairman, KVS.
2. Sr. PPS to Secretary (SE&L), MHRD-cum-Deputy Chairman, KVS.
3. Sr. PPS to Additional Secretary (SE), MHRD-cum-Vice-Chairperson, KVS.
4 PS to Commissioner, KVS
5. PS to Additional Commissioner (Admn. /Acad.), KVS.
6. Joint Commissioner (Acad), KVS Hqrs with the request to issue staff
7. The Deputy Commissioner, KVS, Regional Office, Ranchi with the request
to liaison with the
sponsoring authority and make the KV functional. He is also requested to
inform the name of
in which this school falls, for record of this office.
8. The Principal Secretary (Education), Govt. of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
9. The District Collector, District Dumka, Jharkhand for information.
10. The Superintending Engineer, KVS w.r.t note
11. Secretary, CBSE, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-92
12. All Officers/Sections, KVS Hqrs.
13. Deputy Commissioner, KVS, All Regional Offices.
14. Director, all ZIETs, KVS.
15. The Deputy Commissioner (EDP), KVS to upload the order on KVS‘website.
16. President/ General Secretary, recognized KVS Staff Associations.
17. Guard File.