Subject: – Registering of Email IDs of CGHS beneficiaries.
With the objective of further strengthening the services to CGHS
beneficiaries it has been decided to provide following e-services to the
beneficiaries through emails
- Prescription by Medical Officer at the WC
- Intimation of medicines issued by Pharmacy
- lntimation of medicines indented
- lntimation of issue of indented medicines
- OTP to book online appointment
- Confirmation! cancellation of online appointment
- Permission letter for procedures! investigations etc.
In order to enable above services it is required that email ids of all CGHS
beneficiaries are registered with CGHS.
A beneficiary can visit CMO lnchange of parent Wellness Centre to get
his/her email id registered with CGHS or can himself/herself register it by
logging on to CGHS portal cghs[dot]nic[dot]in
through following steps
- Visit CGHS Portal cghs.nic.in
- Click beneficiary login
- Enter your Ben Id, password and sign in
- Click Update Email
- Enter OTP sent on your registered Mobile
- Enter your email ID
- Update your email ID
- Similarly email ID for other family members can be updated
Vide publicity to this notice may be given through verbal communication and
display at the notice boards of Wellness Centers.
Source: Click here to view/download pdf