रक्षा मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार ने आदेश संख्या 1(4)/2012/ D (Pension/ Policy)
दिनांक 8 मार्च 2018 द्वारा अधिकारी रैंक से नीचे के कर्मचारियों (ACH GD;
Catering Asst. एवम् MTD) के पेन्शन, मंत्रालय के पत्रांक
PC:10(1)/2009-D(Pen/Pol) दिनांक 8 मार्च, 2010 में वर्णित ग्रुप वाई के
पेन्शन रिवीजन टेबल के अनुसार संशोधित करने का निर्देश दिया।
The Chief of the Army Staff
The Chief of the Naval Staff
The Chief of the Air Staff
Subject: Implementation of the Government decision on the recommendation of the Cabinet Secretary’s Committee- Revision of pension in respect of Personnel below Officer Rank (PBOR) discharged prior to 01.01.2006.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Ministry’s letter No. PC 10(1)/2009-D(Pen/Pol) dated 8th March, 2010 under which service pension of Personnel below Officer Rank (PBOR) discharged prior to 1.1.2006 were revised w.e.f. 1.7.2009 to bridge the gap between Pre-2006 and Post 2006 discharged PBORs.
2. It has been brought to the notice of the Ministry that revision of pension in respect of three trades of Air Force viz. ACH GD, Catering Assistant and MT Driver is being carried out in Group Z instead of Group Y inspite of up gradation of these trades w. e. f. 10.10.1997.
3. The anomaly raised by Air HQ has been examined by the Ministry and it is decided that revision of under mentioned trades be carried out as per pension revision tables meant for Group Y under this Ministry’s letter No. PC:10(1)/2009-D(Pen/Pol) dated 8th March, 2010.
|ACH GD; Catering Asst. and MTD||Pay Group IV equated to Group Y|
4. PDAs may not be able to carry out the revision as stated above as trades of the defence personnel are not captured on PPOs. As such, revision cases under this letter would be referred by the PDAs to the concerned PSA through Air Force Record Office. The Record Office would confirm the trade of the individual at the time of discharge to enable PSAs to issue the Corr. PPO in these cases.
5. All other terms and conditions shall remain unchanged.
6. The above amendments shall take effect from date of implementation of their respective orders. Arrears in affected cases shall be released by the
Pension Disbursing Agencies.
7. This issue with the concurrence of the Finance Division of this Ministryvide their UO No.10(06)/2017/FIN/PEN dated 12.01.2018.
Hindi version will follow.
As per standard list.
Source : Click to view signed pdf
FOLLOW US FOR LATEST UPDATES ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER