Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs has announced the rate of GP Fund @ 7.6% wef 1st April 2018 to 30th June 2018.
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
It is announced for general information that during the year 2018-2019, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 7.6% (Seven point six per cent) w.e.f. 1st April, 2018 to 30th June, 2018.
This rate will be in force w.e.f.1st April, 2018. The funds concerned are:—
1. The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
2. The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
3. The All India Services Provident Fund.
4. The State Railway Provident Fund.
5. The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
6. The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
7. The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
8. The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
9. The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
10. The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
Deputy Secretary (Budget)
Click here to view/download signed pdf
FOLLOW US FOR LATEST UPDATES ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER