Subject: Change in nomenclature of Nursing Staff in CGHS-regarding.
|Sl.No.||Existing Nomenclature of the post||New Nomenclature|
|1.||Staff Nurse (Ayurvedic)||Nursing Officer (Ayurvedic)|
|2.||Nursing Sister (Ayurvedic)||Senior Nursing Officer (Ayurvedic)|
2. The change in nomenclature as mentioned above doesn’t involve change in duties and responsibilities and any additional financial benefits.
3. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
1. The Additional Director, CGHS, Delhi for compliance.
2. The PS to AS&DG(CGHS), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
3. The Director (CGHS), Ministry of Health: & Family-Welfare.
4. The Director (EHS), Ministry of Health 84 Family Welfare.
5. Sh. Frank Ellis, Secretary General, AlCGl-lSEA,‘ CGHS, Pune. l
1. The Nodal Officer, MCTC, CGHS for uploading in the website of CGHS.
Source: CGHS Click here to view/download the PDF