Stoppage of Cash Disbursement to Defence Pensioners – PCDA Circular No. 202
O/o the principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pensions)
Draupadighat, Allahabad – 211014
Circular No. 202
1. The Chief Accountant, RBI Deptt. of Govt. Bank Accounts, Central office C-7, Second Floor, Bandre- Kurla Complex, P B No. 8143, Bandre East Mumbai – 400051
2. The Director of Treasuries of all state …….
3. The Manger CPPC of Public Sector Banks including IDBI
4. The CDA (PD) Meerut……….
5. The CDA-Chennai……….
6. The Nodal Officers (ICICI/ AXIS/HDFC Bank)….
7. The Pay & Accounts Officers…………
8. Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy Kathmandu, Nepal.
9. The DPDO…………
10 The Post Master…………..
Sub: Stoppage of Cash Disbursement to Defence Pensioners.
Ref: In continuation of this office circular No. 198 dated 30.01.2018 bearing even file No..
All Pension Disbursing Authorities were advised under above cited circular to suggest their defence pensioner who are receiving defence pension in cash from them, to open bank account in authorized banks and payment of defence pension be credited to that account only.
It is further stated that all rules allowing cash disbursement would stand amended to the same extent.
Addl. CDA (P)
Read also : Furnishing of Specimen signature of the officers of the Zonal Railways and Production Units authorized to forward the Pension Payment Orders to the banks.