Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Dated the 14th August, 2018
Subject: Change of date of holiday on account of Id-u-Zuha (Bakrid) during 2018 for all Central Government administrative offices located at Delhi / New Delhi.
As per list of holidays circulated vide this Ministry’s O.M.No.12/3/2017-JCA-2 dated the 14th June, 2017, the holiday on account of Id-ul-Zuha (Bakrid) falls on Wednesday the 22nd August, 2018. It has been brought to notice of this Ministry that in Delhi Id-ul-Zuha will be celebrated on 23rd August, 2018. Accordingly, it has been decided to shift the holiday to 23rd August, 2018 in place of 22nd August, 2018 as notified earlier, for all Central Government administrative offices at Delhi / New Delhi.
2. For Offices outside Delhi / New Delhi the Employees Coordination Committees or Head of Offices (where such Committees are not functioning) can decide the date depending upon the decision of the concerned State Government.
Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Secretary Government of India
1. All Ministries / Departments of Government of India.
2. UPSC /CVC / C&AG / Supreme Court/ High Court/ Lok Sabha Secretariat/ /Rajya Sabha Secretariat / President’s Secretariat/Vice-President’s Secretariat/PM’S Office/ Central Administrative Tribunals/National Commission for Scheduled Castes/ National Commission for Scheduled Tribes / National Commission for Backward Classes
3. All attached and subordinate offices of Ministry of Personnel, PG. & Pensions/ MHA
4. Secretary, Staff Side, National Council .(JCM), 13-C, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi.
5. All Staff /Members of the National Council (JCM).
6. All Staff Side Members of the Departmental Council (JCM), Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions.
7. Chairmen / Secretaries, Central Government Employees Welfare & Coordination Committees, in the State Capitals.
8. Deputy Secretary (Coordination), Delhi Govt. Secretariat, I.G. Stadium, I.T.O., New Delhi.
9. Chief Secretary, all the State Governments