कार्मिक एवं प्रशिक्षण विभाग, नई दिल्ली ने एफ.आर 22(I)(a)(1) के लागू होने के कारण उत्पन्न वेतन विसंगतियों को दूर करने के संबंध में एक समेकित दिशानिर्देश जारी किया
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
Dated: 26th October, 2018
List of earlier OMs on the
DoE’s OM No.F.2(78)-
E.III(A)63 dated 02.02.1966
DoP&T’s OM No.4/7/92-
Estt(Pay-I) dated 04.11.1993
Subject:- Stepping up of pay-Consolidated guidelines-reg.
The undersigned is directed to say that the issue of anomaly relating to senior Government employees drawing less pay than their juniors due to application of provisions of FR 22(I)(a)(1) is considered on merits for allowing stepping up pay of the seniors so as to bring it at par with that of the junior in accordance with the guidelines scattered in various OMs noted in the margin. A need has been felt to consolidate guidelines on stepping up of pay at one place keeping in view the provisions of the Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016, [in short CCS(RP)Rules, 2016] as the frequent references on such issues continue to be received in this Department.
Under Secretary to the Government of India.
- All Ministries / Departments of Government of India.
- NIC, DO&PT – with a request to upload this OM on the Department’s website under OMs & Orders (Establishment – Pay Rules) and also under “What is New”.
- Office of Comptroller & Auditor General of India.
- Secretary General, Supreme Court of India, Secretaries to Union Public Service Commission / Lok Sabha Sectt./ Rajya Sabha Sectt../ Cabinet Sectt./ Central Vigilance Commission/ President’s Sectt./ Vice-President’s Sectt./ Prime Minister’s Office/ Niti Ayog.
- Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance.
- Department of Personnel and Training (AIS Division) / JCA / Admn. Section.
- Governors of all States/ Lt. Governors of all Union Territories.
- Secretary, National Council of JCM (Staff Side), 13-C, Feroz Shah Road, New Delhi.
- All Members of Staff Side of the National Council of JCM / Departmental Council.
- All Officers/Sections of DoPT/ Deptt. of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances/ Department of Pensions & Pensioners Welfare/ PESB.
- Joint Secretary (Pers), Ministry of Finance, D/o Expenditure.
- Additional Secretary (Union Territories), Ministry of Home Affairs.