NO. 2018/Trans Cell/Health/Medieal Issues Dated: 26.10.2018
Sub: Policy improvements in Dental Health Care System.
Ref: 1. Railway Board Letter no. 2017/H-1/25/2/DentaI/Policy dated
2. Railway Board’s letter no. 2018/Trans Cell/Health/CMP & PTDS dated
3. Railway Board’s letter no. 2000/H-1/l2/27/pt-I dated 16.10.2000.
4. Railway Board’s letter no. 2002/H-1/12/13/DentaI/S.E.C.R dated
5. Railway Board’s letter 2018/Trans Cell/Health/Medical issued dated
1. Empanelment of Government & Private Dental Hospitals/Centres & Referral of Patients:
2. Reimbursement of expenditure on Dental treatment
3. Age & Term of Engagement of Part Time Dental Surgeons
earlier and each term of engagement shall not exceed more than 1 year.
4. Extension of policy of part time Dental Surgeons to other hospitals
4.1 The policy of Engagement of Part Time Dental Surgeons is now extended to Sub-Divisional Hospitals also, where justified. Such powers are delegated to the GM with concurrence of associate finance and on the recommendation of PCMD & PCPO.
shall remain unchanged and as modified from time to time.
Cell of Railway Board.
Source: Railway Board