Government of India
exempted from personal appearance-
- A person exercising the powers of a Magistrate under the Criminal Procedure code;
- A Registrar or Sub-Registrar appointed under lndlan Registration Act;
- A Gazetted Government servant;
- A Police Officer not below the rank of Sub-Inspector in-charge of a
- A Postmaster, a departmental Sub-Postmaster or an Inspector or Post Offices;.
- A Class I officer- of the Reserve Bank of India, an officer (including Grade II officer) of the State Bank of India or of its subsidiary;
- A pensioned Officer who, before retirement, exercised the powers of a magistrate;
- A Justice of Peace;
- A Block Development Officer, Munsif, Tehsildar or Naib Tehsildar;
- A Head of Village Panchayat, Gram Panchayat, Gaon Panchayat or an Executive Committee of a Village;
- A Member of Parliament, of State legislatures or of legislatures of Union Territory Governments/ Administrations
- Treasury Officer.
drawing his pension through any other bank included in the Second Schedule to the
Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934, the life certificate may be signed by an officer
of the Bank.
Notary, a Banker or a Diplomatic Representative of India is exempted from special appearance.
For “Para 15.1“ read “Paras 15.1 and 15.2″
(O/O CGA U.O. No. – 1(7)/CPAO/Scheme Book/2005/TA/254 dt. 28.06.2011).
Non- Employment/Re- -employment Certificate.
The existing Serial No. at (B) & (C) may be read as (A) & (B).
(CGA’s U.O. No. – 1(7)(1)2000/TA/377 dated 19. 08. 2003) & U.O. No. -1(7)/CPAO/Scheme Book/2005/TA/254 dt. 28.06.2011.
- Submission of Life Certificate – available three option to authenticate life of pensioner/family pensioner (click to view)
- CPAO OM: Exemption from Physical Appearance for the Purpose of Life Certificate (click to view)
- Submission of Life Certificate – OM dated 08.01.2018 (click to view)
- Life Certificate – Correction Slip No. 22 (click to view)