चिकित्सकीय क्लीनिक, कैंसर अस्पताल, नैदानिक प्रयोगशालाओं और इमेजिंग
केंद्रों की मान्यता प्रदान की।
Sub: Recognition of CGHS empanelled Hospitals & Diagnostic Centres for
Railway Medical Beneficiaries and Referral & Domiciliary care of Railway
Medical Beneficiaries for Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy.
Ref: 1. Department of Health & Family Welfare OM no-
5.11011/24/2011-CGHS (P) dated 01.06.2011
2. Railway Board’s letter no. 2014/H-1/19/3/PNM dated 05.10.2015
3. Railway Board’s letter no. 2016/H-1/11/69/Hospital Recognition dated
1. Recognition of all CGHS empanelled Hospitals and Diagnostics Centres for referral of Railway medical beneficiaries
1.2 The MD/CMS/CMO/ACMS-incharge of the Railway Hospital will sign the MOU with the concerned CGHS empanelled Hospitals, exclusive Eye Hospitals/Centres, Exclusive Dental Clinics, Cancer Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories and Imaging Centres.
not extended for any reason, then, unless and until specifically allowed by the Railways, the Railway recognition shall stand withdrawn.
2. Referral of Railway Medical Beneficiaries for Physiotherapy,
Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy and adoption of same Guidelines on Railways issued for CGHS beneficiaries ‘For Domiciliary rehabilitation, medicine intervention for reimbursement)
2.1 A Railway Medical Beneficiaries may be referred for rehabilitation
health services (physiotherapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy, etc), not available at the Railway hospital, at recognized Government Hospital/Private Hospital at CGHS rates or at CGHS approved Hospital at
2.2 For these services, Zonal Railways are empowered to empanel the Government or Private Hospitals/Centres for referral at par with empanelment of other specialty hospitals at CGHS rates for referral to Railway beneficiaries.
2.3 Adoption of Guidelines in Railways for domiciliary (home care) rehabilitation medicine intervention for reimbursement to CGHS beneficiaries issued by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare vides OM No. S.11011/24/2011-CGHS (P) dated 01.06.2011, as it is and as modified from time to time, for Railway beneficiaries (copy enclosed).
3. The List of Hospital(s) recognized by Railways and CGHS empanelled shall
be displayed at the railway hospital(s) and also on the websites indicating
the specialties available in the hospital for wide publicity and awareness of
Railway medical beneficiaries.
4. Other rules & guidelines as issued from Board shall remain unchanged
and as modified from time to time.
This issues with the concurrence of Associate Finance of Transformation
Cell of Railway Board.
Kindly acknowledge the recelpt and ensure compliance.
No. 2018/Trans Cell/Health/CGHS Dated: 26.10.2018
1. PFAs, All Indian Railways & Production Units
2. The ADAI (Railways), New Delhi
3. The Director of Audit, All Indian Railways y
Copy: As per list attached.