non-unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) –
Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2017
No. W-02/0039/2017-DPE (WC)-GL-XXIII/8
Subject:- Board level and below Board level posts including non-unionised
supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2017 – Payment of IDA at revised rates-regarding.
below Board level executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs have been indicated. The
next instalment for revision of rates of DA is due from 01.10.2018. Accordingly, the rate of DA
payable to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPSEs is as follows:
|Average of the quarter||297.66|
(as on 01 01.201 7)
(297.66 minus 277.33)
[(20.33/277.33) x 100]
employees who have been allowed revised pay scales (2017) as per DPE O.Ms.
dated 03.08.2017, 04.08.2017 & 07.09.2017.
requested to bring the foregoings to the notice of the CPSEs under their
administrative control for necessary action at their end.
All the administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
1. Chief Executive of Central Public Sector Enterprises.
2. Financial Advisors in the Administrative Ministries/Departments.
3. Department of Expenditure, E-II Branch, North Block, New Delhi.
4. The Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 9, Deen Dayal Upadhayay
Marg, New Delhi.
5. NIC, DPE with the request to upload this OM on the DPE website.
click for signed pdf