Two-days strike on 8th & 9th January 2019. The Charter of demands in pursuance of which
the employees will embark upon the Two-days strike action is enclosed.
- Scrap New Contributory Pension Scheme (NPS). Restore old defined benefit
pension scheme (OPS) to all employees.
- Settle 7th CPC related issues including increase in Minimum Pay and Fitment
formula, HRA arrears from 01-01-2016, MACP Bench Mark, promotional hierarchy and date of
effect of MACP from 01-01-2006. Implement Option-1 for pensioners and settle all anomalies
arising out of implementation of 7th CPC recommendations.
- Fill up all vacant posts. Reintroduce Regional Recruitment for Group B
& C posts. Withdraw orders for abolishing posts lying vacant for more than five years. Revive
all posts abolished during 2001 to 2008 under Annual Direct Recruitment Plan (ADR) as per May
2001 orders of the former NDA Government.
(a) Regularisation of Gramin Dak Sevaks and grant of Civil Servant Status.
Implement remaining positive recommendations of Kamlesh Chandra Committee report.
(b) Regularise all casual and contract workers including those appointed on
or after 01-09-1993.
- Ensure equal pay for equal work for all. Remove disparity in pay scales
between Central Secretariat staff and similarly placed staff working in field units of
- Stop closure of Government establishments and outsourcing of Government
- Withdraw closure orders of Govt. of India Printing Presses. Stop proposed
move to close down salt department. Stop Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Railways and
- Implement 7th CPC Wage revision and pension revision of Autonomous body
employees and pensioners. Grant Bonus to Autonomous body employees pending from 2016-17
- Remove 5% condition imposed on compassionate appointments and grant
appointment in all deserving cases. Rejected cases for want of 5% quota vacancies may be
reviewed and appointment to dependents may be granted.
- Grant five time bound promotions to all Group C & B employees on
completion of 8,7,6,5 and 4 years of service respectively. Complete Cadre Reviews in all departments
within a time frame.
(a) Stop attack on trade union rights. Ensure prompt functioning of various
negotiating forums under JCM scheme at all levels.
(b) Withdraw the draconian FR 56(j) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules,