CGHS Corrigendum : Opening of Wellness Centre at Dwarika, New Delhi – dated 13.02.2019
File No 35-24/2018/CGHS/N2/672-681
Government of India
Office of Additional Director (NZ)
Central Govt Health Scheme, New Delhi
In partial modification of notification vide F.No. 35-24/2018/CGHS/NZ/638-45 dt. 12/02/2019, village Kapashera which was inadvertently mentioned under demarcation of CGHS Wellness Centre (D-100) Sec-23, Dwarka may be considered as not included in demarcation of CGHS Wellness Centre Sec-23 Dwarka.
The other contents of notification will remain unchanged.
Inconvenience caused Is regretted.
(Dr. Mohan Lal)
Add. Dlfector CGHS (NZ)
View/Download : CGHS Circular – Opening of CGHS Wellness Centre at Sector-23, Dwarka, New Delhi – reg (File No. 35-24/2018/CGHS/NZ/ 638 – 645 dated 12/02/2019)
Read also : 7th CPC : Pay fixation of employees in 1S scale of 4440-7440 in GP 1300 (6th CPC) and without GP - Railway Board Order RBE No. 140/2017
1. CMO Incharge, CGHS Wellness Center Dwarka Sec-23, Sec-09 and Palam Colony, Delhi.
2 CMO Incharges of all the WC’s functioning under CGHS North Zone under Allopathic/Homeopathic/Ayurvedic system of medicines with the request to display this corrigendum prominently on their Notice Board alongwith the notification dt. 12.02.19
3. CMO Incharge MCTC with request to upload this corrigendum alongwith the notification dt. 12.02.2019 on CGHS website.
Copy for informaton:
1. PS to Director CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
2. PA to Additional Director CGHS (HQ) R. K Puram,
3. PA to Addtional Director (Adm.) CGHS (HQ) R. K. Puram,
Source: Click here to view/download pdf