- अधिकारी ने अपने हक के आवास के लिए आवेदन किया हो परंतु सरकार द्वारा आवास आवंटित नहीं किया गया हो।
- गेस्ट हाउस अधिकारी के पोस्टिंग के स्थान पर हो।
- अधिकारी केंद्र सरकार / राज्य सरकार / स्वायत्त संगठनों आदि द्वारा संचालित राज्य भवन / गेस्ट हाउस / विभागीय गेस्ट हाउस में रहा हो और किराए के भुगतान के समर्थन में किराए की रसीद भी प्रस्तुत करे।
- किराए की प्रतिपूर्ति अधिकतम छह महीने की अवधि के लिए स्वीकार्य होगी।
- इस अवधि के दौरान अधिकारी को हाउस रेंट अलाउंस (HRA) देय नहीं होगा।
नीचे पढ़ें पूरा कार्यालय ज्ञापन-
Government of India
Dated: 01st February 2019
Subject :- Reimbursement of rent to Government servants during their temporary stay (upto a maximum period of six months) in State Bhavans/Guest Houses’ Departmental Guest Houses run by Central Government/State Governments /Autonomous Organizations etc.
2. The matter has been considered in this Department. In supersession of the instructions contained in aforesaid O.M. dated 15.12.2011, it has been decided that the officials on their posting to the Centre and the Central Government officials on their transfer/posting to a new station, necessitating change of residence if they temporarily stay in State Bhavans/ Guest Houses/Departmental Guest Houses run by Central Government / State Government / Autonomous Organizations etc., may be reimbursed the amount of rent paid subject to fulfillment of the following conditions:
(a) The official has applied for accommodation of his entitlement, but has not been allotted residential accommodation by the Government.
(b) The concerned Guest House should be located at the olace of posting of the official.
(c) The official must have stayed in State Bhavans/Guest Houses/Departmental Guest Houses run by Central Government/State Government/Autonomous Organizations etc and submit rent receipts in support of payment of rent.
(d) Reimbursement of rent shall be admissibie up to a maximum period of six months.
(e) No House Rent Allowance (HRA) shall be admissible during this period.
3. These orders shall be effective from the date of issue.
4, in so far as the persons serving in the India Audit and Accounts Department are concerned, these orders issue in consultation with the Comptroller & Auditor General of India.
Hindi version is attached.
All Ministries/Departments of the Government of India as per standard distribution list.
Copy to: C&AG and U.P.S.C. ete as per standard endorsement list.