The president/Secretary General
- National Federation of Postal Employees (NFPR), Ist floor, post office building, Noth Avenue, New Delhi -110 001
- Federation of National Postal Organization (FNPO), T-24, Atual Grove Road, New Delhi – 110 001
- National Union of Postal Employees, postmen & Multi Tasking staff Group ‘C'(CHQ), Dalvi Sadan Khurshid square, P&T colony, Civil Lines, Delhi – 110 054
- All India postal employees union postmen and MTS, 17/3-D, Type-II, P&T Quarters, Kali Bari Marg, New Delhi – 110 001.
- All India RMS & MMS Employees Union Mailguards and MTS Gr.C, MS-I/22, Postal Quarter, Atul Grove Road, New Delhi- 110 001
Subject: Unions demands regarding enhancement of Dress Allowance from Rs.5000/- to Rs.10,000/-
In order to settle your demands for enhancement of Dress Allowance from Rs.5,000/- to Rs.10,000/-, a committee, with the approval of secretary (Posts), has been constituted in the postal Directorate under the Chairmanship of Shri V.P.Singh, CPMg, Uttar Pradesh Circle. During the meeting held on 31.01.2019 in the postal Directorate, the committee has desired that you may kindly submit memorandum to the committee justifying your demand duly supported with quotation of market rates of each item of Uniform and submit the following information to the office positively by 10th Feb,2019:-
|Item||Detail of the item/Uniform||Number of item is to be supplied annually||Cost of each item|
|Shoes, chappal Socks, Cap|
|Any Other item ….|
In case of Trouser, Shirt, Salwar Kameez, Saree, Blouse etc rate of polycot, Khaki & Non-Khaki cloth per meter may be intimated.
It is, requested that requisite information may kindly be made available to this Division by 10th February,2019 positively through e-mail email@example.com