- All Chief Postmasters General / Postmasters General
- Chief General Manager, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorate / PLI Directorate
- Director, RAKNPA / GM, CEPT / Directors of All PTCs
- Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K.Puram, New Delhi
- All General Managers (Finance) /Directors Postal Accounts / DDAP
Subject : Reservation for Handicapped (Persons with Disability) in engagement of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- (a) Blindness and low vision
(b) Deaf and Hard of Hearing
(c) Locomotors disabilities including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy
(d) Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness
(e) Multiple disabilities from among st persons under (a) to (d) including deaf-blindness in the post identified for each disability.
|Sl No.||Name of the Posts||Categories of disability suitable for the post|
|1||BPM/ABPM/Dak Sevaks||(a) Low vision (LV)
(b) D(Deaf), HH (Hard of hearing)
(c) One Arm (OA), One leg (OL), Leprosy Cured, Dwarfism, Acid Attack
(d) specific learning disability.
Multiple disabilities from amongst disabilities mentioned at (a) to (d)
above except Deaf and Blindness
5. This is for strict compliance. Non observance of the provision of the reservation for persons with disabilities shall be considered as an act of disobedience and the concerned nodal officer concerned in the Circle/ Region responsible for the proper strict implementation of reservation for persons with disabilities, be departmentally proceeded against for the default.