DoT: Reporting structure of Vigilance Officers in the DoT field units.
File No. 1-50(17)/2017-Estt
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Telecommunications
Sanchar Bhawan, 20-Ashoka Road, New Delhi
Dated the 27th February, 2019
Subject: Reporting structure of Vigilance Officers in the DoT field units.
This is in reference to the appointment/arrangement of Vigilance Officers in the field units(LSAs) vide DoT OMs No. 7-6/2017-Vig.I dated 11.04.2018 & 15.09.2018. An issue with regard to the reporting structure of Vigilance Officers posted vide these OMs was referred for clarification. The matter has been duly examined.
2. It is decided with the approval of competent Authority that Vigilance Officers (VOs} in the field units are required to report to the respective Head of LSAs in respect of Vigilance matters of the LSA. For all other purposes including writing of their ACRs/APARs, Vigilance Officers will continue to report to the Head of their respective vertical or division in accordance with the channel of submission. However, on the matters referred by Vigilance Wing of DoT HQ, the Vigilance Officers will directly submit the report to Chief Vigilance Officer(CVO), Department of Telecommunications, Sanchar Bhawan, New Delhi.
1. PPS to Secretary (T)
2. Member (S)/ Member (T)/ DG Telecom
3. Advisor(O)/ Advisor(T)
4. CVO, DoT/ Sr DDG(TEC)/ Sr DDG(NTIPRIT)/ Sr DDG(DGT HQs)
5. All Heads of LSAs/All Vigilance Officers of LSAs
6. DDG(Pers), DoT
7. Director (IT) for posting this OM on the website of DoT
8. Guard file/ spare
Read also : CPSE: DA @ 297.8% w.e.f. 1.10.2018 to Board level posts and below Board level posts including Non-unionised supervisors - Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.1997