Resolution dated 12.07.2019
R E S O L U T I O N
It is announced for general information that during the year 2019-2020, accumulations at
the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 7.9% (Seven point nine percent) w.e.f. 1st July, 2019 to 30th September,
2019. This rate will be in force w.e.f. 1st July, 2019. The funds concerned are:
- The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
- The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
- The All India Services Provident Fund.
- The State Railway Provident Fund.
- The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
- The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
- The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
- The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
The Manager, (Technical Branch)
Government of India Press, Mayapuri, Delhi.
Vice-President’s Secretariat, Prime Minister’s Office, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Rajya Sabha Secretariat, Cabinet Secretariat, Union Public Service Commission, Supreme Court, Election Commission and
- Comptroller & Auditor General of India and all offices under his control.
- Chairman, Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority.
- Controller General of Accounts (10 copies).
- Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pension (Pension Unit/All India Services Division).
- Financial Adviser of Ministries/Departments (6 copies).
- Chief Controller of Accounts/Controller of Accounts of Ministries/Departments.
- Controller General of Defence Accounts.
- Finance Secretary of all State Governments and Union Territories.
- Secretary to Governors/Lt. Governors of all States/Union Territories.
- Secretary Staff Side, National Council of JCM.
- All Members, Staff Side, National Council of JCM.
- NIC – For uploading on webhost.