KV: Opening of new Kendirya Vidyalay at Bandikui, Distt. Dausa, Rajasthan
केन्द्रीय विद्यालय संगठन
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
18 संस्थागत क्षेत्र, शहीद जीत सिंह मार्ग,
नई दिल्ली 110 016
18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
New Delhi : 110016
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan vide office-order of even number dated 08,03,2019, conveyed the approval of Government of India, for establishing 50 new Kendriya Vidyalayas under Civil Sector with the stipulation that the sponsoring authority concerned is required to transfer the identified and demarcated land and also to give possession of the same to KVS prior to opening of the new Kendriya Vidyalaya. Kendriya Vidyalaya Railway Colony Bandikui, Distt.- Dausa (Rajasthan) is one of the 50 new Kendriya Vidyalayas sanctioned Since the land in the matter of this Kendriya Vidyalaya has been transferred by the Sponsoring Authority in favour of Kendriya Vidyalaya concerned, sanction of the Commissioner, KVS is hereby conveyed to start a new Kendriya Vidyalaya under Civil Sector with immediate effect, at the following location:-
|S. No.||Name of Kendriya Vidyalaya||Kendriya Vidyalaya will be made functional at:|
|1.||Kendriya Vidyalaya Railway Colony Bandikui,
|Kendriya Vidyalay, Bandikui C/o
Railway Senior Secondary School Campus, Second Building, Railway
Colony, Near Railway Station, Bandikui – 303313, Rajasthan
The above Vidyalaya will start functioning from class I to V (single section in each class) during the academic year 2018-20 and thereafter will grow consequently based on feasibility.
The admission process may be completed within 30 days from the date of issue of this order.
(Dr. Shachi Kant)
Joint Commissioner (Pers.)
1. PS to HRM-cum-Chairman, KVS,
2, Sr, PPS to Secretary (SE&L), MHRD-cum-Deputy Chairperson, KVS,
3. Sr, PPS to Joint Secretary (EE), MHRD-cum-Vice- Chairman, KVS,
4. PS to Commissioner, KVS,
5. PS to Additional Commissioner (Admn, I Acad,), KVS,
6. Joint Commissioner (Training), l:VS rlqrs with the request to issue
staff sanction order as per rule.
7. The Deputy Commissioner, KVS, Regional Office, Jaipur with the request to liaison with the sponsoring authority and make the KV functional. He is also requested to inform the name of Parliamentary Constituency in which this school falls, for record of this office.
8. The Divisional Engineer (East) of Jaipur Division, NWR, Jaipur for information.
9. The Superintending Engineer, KVS w.r.t. Note No. F-·1100111/463/2019-KVS(Hq.) Works dated 05.09.2019.
10. Secretary, CBSE, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-92
11. Asst, Commissioner, (Estt. I/ Estt. II & 111), KVS Hqrs with the request to depute staff as per rule.
12. All Officers/Sections, KVS Hqrs.
13. Deputy Commissioner, KVS, All Regional Offices.
14. Director, all ZIETs, KVS.
15. The Deputy Commissioner (EDP), KVS to upload the order on KVS website.
16. President/ General Secretary, KVS recognized Staff Associations.
17. Guard File.