Opening of new CGHS Wellness Centre (Allopathic) at Dibrugarh.
GOVT. OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE
CENTRAL GOVT. HEALTH SCHEME
GOPINATH NAGAR, A.K .AZAD ROAD, GUWAHATI -781 016.
Ph.: 0361 2492698, Fax: 0361 2492697, E- mail: cghs.guwahati@gov .in
No. A.22012/1/2015/ 1634
Sub: Opening of a CGHS Wellness Centres (Allopathic) at Dibrugarh.
This is for information to all eligible Central Govt. Employees, Pensioners & other stake holders that Central Govt. Health Scheme (CGHS) Wellness Centres (erstwhile Postal Dispensary) now merged with CGHS vide Govt. of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare letter No.S.11011/01/2015-CGHS-III-EHS dated 21.12.2018 will be functioning at Dibrugarh from 19th August 2019 near Santi Gas Agency, Chowkidingee , Dibrugarh-786001 to provide comprehensive medical facilities.
The scheme will cover the Dibrugarh city and all eligible Central Govt. Employees and their dependent family members, Central Govt. Pensioners and their dependents and others eligible beneficiaries as per CGHS guideline residing in Dibrugarh city. The coverage shall be limited to the areas within 5 km (approx.) radius of the CGHS Wellness Centre (Ministry’s letter No.C/14012 /02/2018/CGHS-III/DIR dated 06.04.2018 may please be seen for clarification, in this regard). Pensioner beneficiary can enroll irrespective of their place of residence, if desire.
The beneficiaries will be able to avail the CGHS facilities through the Wellness Centre during office hours i.e. from 7.30 am to 2.00 pm in all working days except on Sundays & Holidays.
( Dr. H.K. Sonowal )
1. The Medical Officer, CGHS WC, Chowkidingee , Dibrugarh.
2. All Central Govt. Offices at Dibrugarh as per list.
3. The Secretary, CGEWCC, Dibrugarh.
1) The SS&DG (CGHS), MOH&FW, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
2) The Director, CGHS, DG of CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
3) The ADDG(HQ) , DG of CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
4) The Additional Directors of all CGHS cities.
5) The Nodal Officer, MCTC, CGHS WC Building, _Kalibari, New Delhi – with a request to upload in CGHS website.
6) The DG, NER, ROB, Min.of! & B, Guwahati for wide circulation please.
7) Spare copy.
( Dr. H.K. Sonowal )