CGHS: Revoking suspension of empanelment of Ayushman Hospital & Health Services, Sector 10, Dwarika, New Delhi
मिसिल संख्या /File No. 6-100/CGHS/Gr. Cell/2019/1005-40
भारत सरकार/GOVT. OF INDIA
अपर निदेशक का कार्यालय/OFFICE OF THE ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR
के०स०स्वा०यो० (मु०) / C.G.H.S. (HQ)
सी.जी.एच.एस.भवन/CGHS Bhawan, Sector — 13
रा०कृ०पु०/Rama Krishna Puram
नई दिल्ली/New Delhi — 110066
ई मेल/E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
दिनांक: 26.09. 2019
Subject: Revoking the suspension of empanelment of Ayushman Hospital & Health Services, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi
With reference to the above mentioned matter, the undersigned is directed to draw attention to the Officer order of even number dated 9.7.2019 vide which Ayushman Hospital & Health Services, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi was suspended from empanelment under CGHS, Delhi till further order. After careful examination of the enquiry committee report and explanation given by the concerned hospital, it has now been decided to revoke suspension of empanelment of Ayushman Hospital & Health Services, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi under CGHS and the hospital is permitted its empanelment w.e.f. date of issue of this order on the same terms and conditions as indicated in Office Memorandum No. S-11045/36/2012-CGHS (HEC) vide which it was initially empanelled with the condition that the hospital would be monitored for a period of 06 months for its commitment towards CGHS beneficiaries.
(Dr. Sanjay Jain).
Additional Director, CGHS (HQ)
1. The Medical Superintendent, Ayushman Hospital & Health Services, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi.
2 All Ministries/Departments, Government of India.
3. Director, CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
4. Addl. DDG (HQ)/All Additional Directors/Joint Directors of CGHS cities outside Delhi.
5 All Pay & Accounts Officer under CGHS.
6. Additional Director (HQ)/Additional Director (SZ)(CZY(EZ)/ (NZ), CGHS New Delhi.
7. AD (Admn.)/AD (R&HYID (Gr.), CGHS Delhi. |
8 DDG (M)CMO (SRA), Dte.GHS, MoHFW. Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi ’ :
9, Rajya Sabha/Lok Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi.
10. Registrar, Supreme Court of India.
11. UPSC, Dholpur House, New Delhi.
12 Office of the Comptroller & Auditor General of India, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi.
13. Director, Department of Pension & Pensioners Weltare, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi.
14. PPS to Secretary (H&FW)/Secretary (AYUSH)/Secretary (HR)/Secretary (AIDS Control), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
Source: CGHS click to download the order