Revision of pay scales wef 01.01.2017 and payment of IDA at revised rates to Board level and below Board level posts including non-unionized supervisers in CPSEs
No. W-02/0039/2017-DPE (WC)-GL- XX / 19
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
• • • • • •
Public Enterprises Bhawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-1 10003
Dated: 7th October, 2019
Subject:- Board level and below Board level posts including non-unionized supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.2017 – Payment of IDA at revised rates-regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the Para 7 and Annexure-III(B) of DPE’s OM dated 03.08.2017 wherein the rates of DA payable to the Board level and below Board level executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPS.Es have been indicated: The next in statement for revision of rates of DA is due from 01 .10.2019. Accordingly, the rate of DA payable to the executives and non-unionized supervisors of CPS.Es is as follows:
(a) Date from which payable: 01.10.2019
(b) Average AICPI (2001=100) for the quarter June, 2019 – Aug., 2019
|Average of the quarter||318.33|
(c) Link Point: 277.33 (as on 01.01.201 7)
(d) Increase over link point: 41 (318.33 minus 277.33)
(e) DA Rate w.e.f.01.10.2019: 14.8% [(4 1 +277.33) x 100]
2. The above rate of DA i .e. 14.8% would be applicable in the case of IDA employees who have been allowed revised pay scales (2017) as per DPE O.Ms. dated 03.08.201 7, 04.08.20 17 & 07.09.2017.
3. All administrative Ministries/ Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoings to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative control for necessary action at their end.
(A K Khurana)
All the administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
- Chief Executives of Central Public Sector Enterprises.
- Financial Advisers in the Administrative Ministries/ Departments.
- Department of Expenditure, E-II Branch, North Block, New Delhi .
- The Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 9, Deen Dayal Upadhayay Marg, New Delhi.
- NIC, DPE with the request to upload this OM on the OPE website.
Source: (Clock to view/download)