CGA: Classification of post of Senior Accounts Officer in Central Civil Accounts Service – reg.
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Controller General of Accounts
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan,
‘E’ Block, GPOA Complex,INA.
Dated : 31-10-2019
Subject: Classification of post of Senior Accounts Officers in Central Civil Accounts Service – reg.
In pursuance of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure I.D. Note No.A· 12034/7/2017-Ad.I dated 25-10-2019 issued with the approval of Hon’ble Finance Minister, the post of Senior Accounts Officer in Central Civil Accounts Service is classified as Group ‘A’ post w.e.f 9-4-2009 without any change in Pay Level.
2. All settled cases (such as promotions to the post of Senior Accounts Officer, Induction into ICAS, disciplinary cases, etc.) will not be re-opened. The attendant benefits such as consultation with UPSC for promotion, change in disciplinary authority, contribution to CGEGIS etc. will be effective from the date of issue of order for classifying the posts of Senior Accounts Officer as Group’A’.
Joint Controller General of Accounts
- All Pr. CCAs/CCAs/CAs.
- Jt. CGA(Admn), O/o CGA
- Director (INGAF), CC(P), CPAO
- ADG, Prasar Bharati
- Under Secretary (AD-I), M/o Finance, D/o Expenditure
- Sr. AO, Group ‘A’, O/o CGA
- AAO (Legal Cell), O/o CGA