Opening of Ayurvedic CGHS Dispensary at Raipur – Notification reg.
Govt. of India
Ministry of Health
Office of the Additional Director
Central Govt. Health Scheme,
Seminary Hills, Nagpur-440006.
Subject:- Opening of Ayurvedic dispensary at CGHS Raipur under administrative control of Additional Director, CGHS, Nagpur.
This is for information to all eligible Central Govt. Employees, Pensioners and other
stake holders that an Ayurvedic dispensary at Central Govt. Health Scheme (CGHS), Wellness Centre no. 1, Pandri, Raipur is opened under administrative control of Additional Director, CGHS, Nagpur on 22.10.2019 to provide medical facilities to eligible CGHS Card holders.
The timing of CGHS Ayurvedic dispensary, Raipur is from 07.30 am to 02.00 pm on all working days except on Sundays and gazetted holidays.
The address of CGHS Ayurvedic dispensary, Raipur is as follows:
Office of the CMO I/c, CGHS W.C. No. 1, Pandri, Raipur- 492004.
Dr.(Mrs.) Leela B. Pendam
1. The SS&DG (CGHS), MoH&FW, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110011.
2. The Director, CGHS, DG of CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110011.
3. The ADDG (HQ), DG of CGHS, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-11001 1.
4. The Additional Directors of all CGHS cities.
5. The Nodal Officer, MCTC, CGHS WC Building, Kalibari, New Delhi- with a request to upload in CGHS website.
6. All CGHS W.Cs & Polyclinic, Nagpur & Raipur.