Karnataka State Legislative Assembly Election – Grant of paid holiday to employees on the day of poll – reg.
F. No. 12/3/2016-JCA-2
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
Establishment (JCA-2) Section
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 24 December, 2019
Subject: Bye Elections to fill 15 (Fifteen) casual vacancies in the State Legislative Assembly of Karnataka on 05.12.2019 (Thursday) – Grant of paid holiday to employees on the day of poll -regarding.
The undersigned is directed to state that as informed by the Election Commission of India, vide their letter No. 78/EPS/2019/182, dated 18.11.2019, Bye – Election to the following Assembly Constituencies in the State of Karnataka will be held on 05.12.2019 (Thursday):
|S. No.||State||Number & Name of Assembly Constituency|
|1||Karnataka||03 – Athani|
|2||Karnataka||09 – Gokak|
|3||Karnataka||81 – Yellapur|
|4||Karnataka||87 – Ranibennur|
|5||Karnataka||90 – Vijayanagara|
|6||Karnataka||141 – Chikkaballapur|
|7||Karnataka||151 – K. R. Pura|
|8||Karnataka||153 – Yeshvanthapura|
|9||Karnataka||156 – Mahalakshmi Layout|
|10||Karnataka||162 – Shivajinagar|
|11||Karnataka||178 – Hosakote|
|12||Karnataka||192 – Krishnarajpet|
|13||Karnataka||212 – Hunsur|
2. In this regard, it is stated that the guidelines issued by this Department vide OM No. 12/14/99-JCA, dated 10.10.2001 regarding closure of Government Offices and grant of paid holiday, may be followed by all the Central Government Offices, including the industrial establishments, in the concerned State.
3. The above instructions may please be brought to the notice of all concerned.
4. Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
- All Ministries / Departments of Government of India.
- UPSC/ CVC / C&AG / Lok Sabha Secretariat / Rajya Sabha Secretariat/ President’s Secretariat / Vice President’s Secretariat / PM’s Office /Supreme Court /High Court of Karnataka / Central Administrative Tribunal.
- All attached and subordinate offices of Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions/ MHA
- Secretary, Staff Side, National Council (JCM), 13-C, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi
- Chairmen/Secretaries, Central Government Employees Welfare Coordination Committee, in the State Capital of Karnataka
- National Commission for Scheduled Castes/National Commission for Scheduled Tribes/National Commission for Backward Classes
- The Chief Secretary of the State Government of Karnataka
- The Election Commission of India, New lDeclhi- w.r.t. letter no. 78/EPS/2019/182, dated 18.11.2019.