Revised rates of State Railway Provident Fund during 2019-20
RBE No. 197/2019
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
New Delhi, Dated : 14.11.2019
Tan GMs/Principal Financial Advisers,
All Zonal Railways/Production Units etc.,
(As per mailing list)
Subject: State Railway Provident Fund — Rate of interest during the year 2019-20 (October, 2019 — December, 2019).
A copy of Government of India’s Resolution No. §(2)-B(PD/2019 dated 21st October, 2019 issued by the Ministry of Finance (Department of Economic Affairs) prescribing interest at the rate of 7.9% (Seven point nine percent) w.e.f. 1st October, 2019 to 31st December, 2019 on accumulations at the credit of the subscribers to State Railway Provident Fund, is enclosed, for information and necessary action.
(G. Priya Sudarsani)
Director, Finance (Estt.),
(PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 1 OF GAZETTE OF INDIA)
Government of India
Minsitry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, the 21st October, 2019
It is announced for general information that during the year 2019-20, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 7.9% (Seven point nine percent) w.e.f. 1st October, 2019 to 31st December, 2019. This rate will be in force w.e.f. 1st October, 2019. The funds concerned are:
- The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
- The Contributory Provident Fund (india).
- The All India Services Provident Fund.
- The State Railway Provident Fund.
- The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
- The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
- The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
- The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
- The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
- The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
The Manager, (Technical Branch)
Government of India Press, Mayapuri, Delhi.
Copy forwarded to all Ministries/Departments of Government of India, President’s Secretariat, Vice-President’s Secretariat, Prime Minister’s Office, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Rajya Sabha Secretariat, Cabinet Secretariat, Union Public Service Commission, Supreme Court, Election Commission, NITI Aayog.
Copy also forwarded to :—
- Comptroller & Auditor General of India and all offices under his control.
- Chairman, Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority.
- Controller General of Accounts (10 copies).
- Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pension (Pension Unit/All India Services Division.
- Financial Adviser of Ministries/Departments (6 copies).
- Chief Controller of Accounts/Controller of Accounts 0f Ministries/Departments.
- Controller General of Defence Accounts.
- Finance Secretary of all State Governments and Union Territories.
- Secretary to Governors/Lt. Governors of all States/Union Territories.
- Secretary Staff Side, National Council of JCM.
- All Members Staff Side, National Council of JCM.
- NIC – For uploading on webhost.
Under Secretary (Budget)
Source: Railway Board