Annual Immovable Property Return (AIPR) for 2019 through online portal – issue of User Mannual reg.
NAVODAY VIDYALAYA SAMITI
(An Autonomous Organization under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education & Leteracy)
Govt. of India, B-15, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh -201309
The Deputy Commissioner
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
All Regional offices/NLIs
Sub: Submission of Annual Immovable Property Return (AIPR) for the year ending 2019 (as on 01.01.2020) through online- req.
It has been decided to facilitate filing of Annual Immovable Property Return for the year ending 2019 onwards through online to the employees of Samiti, as already communicated.
2. Accordingly, the module enabling online filling of Annual Immovable Property Return for the year ending 2019 (as on 1.1.2020) has been made live today i.e. 28.01.2020 and is accessible through https://iconnect.nvsonline.in. Login ID of the individual will be Employee ID and password have already been shared. The User Manual for filing of the Property Return titled” AIPR USER MANUAL’ is enclosed wherein flowchart of filing Annual Immovable Property Return in electronic environment is given.
3. The Property Return should contain particulars of all immovable property owned, acquired or inherited by the officer/ official or held by him/ her on lease or mortgage, either in his/her own name or in the name of any members of his/her family or in the name of any person dependent on government servant. Please ensure that after filling all details of the properties in the prescribed format online, it is to be downloaded, signed by concerned official and then again uploaded.
4. It is pertinent to mention that as per the instant instructions of DoP&T issued vide its OM No. 22-10/018-CS 1(APAR) dated 29.09.2011. “Vigilance Clearance Shall be denied to an officer if he/she fails to submit his/her Annual Immovable Property Return of the previous year by 31st January of the following year’.
5. All the employees may be directed to submit their Annual Immovable Property Return through online by 15.02.2020 during this year. However, from the next year this process will be required to be completed by 31st January every year It may be noted that defaulting officials will not be granted vigilance clearance.
6. For addressing the queries, if any, regarding implementation of online filing up of Annual Immovable Property Return, kindly email at- firstname.lastname@example.org. Arrangements have also been made to have a help desk by deploying personnel. Contact number of the help desk is 0120-2405969-73 (Extn. 2039) where you may call for the queries between 9.30 AM to 5.00 PM. on all working days upto 15.02.2020.
7. Necessary directions be issued to all the Principals to ensure filing of AIPR of JNV staff in a time bound manner.
This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Deputy Commissioner (Admn.)
Encl: As above
Source: CLICK TO VIEW/DOWNLOAD THE PDF