CPAO : Shifting from BSR Code to IFSC for identifying the Branch of the Authorized Banks – reg.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICE
TRIKOOT-II, BHIKAJI CAMA PLACE,
PHONES : 26174596, 26174456, 26174438
CPAO/IT&Tech/e-PPO/6 (Vol. X)(D)/P.F/2019-20/ 168
Subject: Shifting from BSR Code to IFSC for identifying the Branch of the Authorised Banks.
Kind Attention is invited to this office OM No. CPAO/IT&Tech/e-PPO/6 (Vol. X)(D)/2019-20/81 dated 19.08.2019 on the above subject and reminder OM No. CPAO/IT&Tech/e-PPO/6 (Vol. X)(D)/P.F/2019-20/140 dated 01.11.2019 enclosing the concurrence of the Reserve Bank of India for shifting of BSR Code to IFSC for identifying the Branch of the Authorised Banks.
2. As mentioned in the O.M dated 01.11.2019, all the Heads of CPPCs of all Authorised Banks and Government Business Departments were requested to offer their comments on the proposal for shifting from BSR Code to IFSC, in any case not later than 15.12.2019. If no reply/comments are received, it would be assumed that they have no comments to offer in the matter.
3. No response has been received from the Authorised Banks and Government Business Departments in this regard till date. It is assumed that the proposal is agreeable and accepted by all the Banks.
4. In view of this, all the Heads of CPPCs of Authorised Banks and Government Business Departments are requested to intimate the IFSC of all the pension disbursing Banks branches in the prescribed proforma attached. The same should be sent to CPAO positively by 3rd January, 2020.
Encl:- As above
(Md. Shahid Kamal Ansari)
(Dy. Controller of Accounts)
- Heads of CPPCs of All Authorized Banks (as per list)
- Heads of Government Business Division.
|Name of the Banks||BSR Code||IFSC||Address||CPPC Code|