CPSE Revised DA wef 1.1.2020 to IDA employees whose pay pay have been revised with effect from 01.01.1997
F. No. W-02/0004/2014-DPE (WC)-GL-III/20
Government of India
Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises hawan
Block 14, CGO Complex,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003
Dated: 3rd January, 2020
Subject:- Board level posts and below Board level posts including Non-unionised supervisors in Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)- Revision of scales of pay w.e.f. 01.01.1997 — Payment of IDA at revised rates regarding.
In modification of this Department’s O.M. of even No. dated 07.10.2019, the rate of DA payable to the executives of CPSEs (1997 pay revision) is as follows:
a) Date from which payable: 01.01.2020
b) Average AICPI (1960=100) for the quarter Sept.’ 2019 — Nov.’ 2019
|Average of the quarter||7418|
c) Link Point : 1708 (as on 01.01.1997)
d) Increase over link point: 5710 (7418-1708)
e) Revised DA Rate w.e.f. 01.01.2020: 334.3% (5710-1708) x 100]
2. These rates are applicable in the case of IDA employees, whose pay have been revised with effect from 01.01.1997 as per DPE O.M. dated 25.06.1999.
3. All Administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoings to the notice of the CPSEs under their administrative cont action at their end.
To: All the administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
- Chief Executives of Central Public Sector Enterprises.
- Financial Advisers in the Administrative Ministries/ Departments.
- Department of Expenditure, E-I] Branch, North Block, New Delhi
- The Comptroller & Auditor General of India, 9, Deen Dayal Upadhayay
- NIC, DPE with the request to upload this OM on the DPE website.
- CPSE – Payment of IDA wef 01.01.2020 for employees drawing revised pay scale wef 01.01.2017
- CPSE Revised DA – Payment of IDA to employees drawing pay scale as per revision wef. 01.01.2007 – effective date 1.1.2020
- CPSE Revised DA to supervisors following IDA scales of pay on 1987 and 1992 basis