DESW: Empanelment of Hospitals/ Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Centres for ECHS
Government of India
Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
New Delhi the 24 February, 2020
The Managing Director
Central Organisation, ECHS
Near Gopinath Circle
Subject: EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS/ NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS
I am directed to state that in terms of the provision of Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011, 22B(02)/2013/US(WE) D(Res) dated 18 Oct 2013 and 22B(02)/2013/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 24 Feb 2015, it has now been decided by the Competent Authority for upgradation from Non-NABH/NABL to NABH/NABL, enlargement of scope and change in address In respect of 150 already empanelled Hospitals, as recommended in the review meeting of the Screening Committee for empanelment of Medical Facilities with ECHS held on 07 Jan 2020 under the Chairmanship of MD ECHS, as per the list attached in the Annexure:
2. All the terms and conditions including fixation of rates payable to empanelled hospitals will be regulated under Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011 and amended from time to time.
3. The rates for ECHS Hospital/Nursing Home, Dental Centres and Diagnostic Centres as approved by the Empowered Committee will be as per CGHS rates and will be notified by the Director, Regional Centre ECHS to all concerned including Polyclinics, SEMOs, CDA/ PCDA and Central Organisation ECHS.
4. Empanelment of CGHS empanelled hospitals is subject to the hospital providing proof of its being CGHS empanelled facility as on the date of signing MoA with ECHS.
5. CGHS empanelled medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period for which the factilities hold valid MoA with CGHS. The MoA will be extendable once CGHS renew the MoA with the medical facilities.
6. NABH accredited medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period of
validity of NABH certificate and the MoA will be renewed once the medical facility is issued revalidation/ renewed NABH certificate.
7. This issued with the concurrence of Ministry of Defence (Finance/Pension) vide their U.O. No. 32(40)/2018/Fin/Pen dated 12-2-2020.
Under Secretary to the Govt of India
(1) PPS to Secy (ESW)
(2) PStoJS (ESW)
(3) PS to JS & Addl FA (RK)
(4) CGDA, New Delhi
Copy Signed in to: