Indian Railway Establishment Manual (IREM) Volume I – Amendment reg : Railway Board RBE No. 05/2020
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RBE No. 05/2020
New Delhi, dt :-16 .01.2020
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways and Production Units.
Sub: Amendment to IREM Volume I
In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution, the President is pleased to direct that the Indian Railway Establishment Manual Vol. I, Revised Edition-1989 (First Re-print Edition-2009), may be amended as in the Advance Correction Slip No. 271 enclosed.
Dy. Director Estt.(GP)III
DA: Advance Correction Slip No. 271
INDIAN RAILWAY ESTABLISHMENT MANUAL
VOL. I (Revised Edition-1989, First Re-print Edition-2009)
ADVANCE CORRECTION SLIP No. 271
Chapter II, Section ‘A’—Rules governing promotion of Group ‘C’ staff to Group ‘B’ posts.
1. Para 203.1
For the existing para 203.1, substitute the following:
Group ‘C’ employees working in Level 6 and above in Pay Matrix with 3 years of non-fortuitous service in Level 6 and above in Pay Matrix (including non-fortuitous service rendered in the corresponding pre-revised grade pay) are eligible for Group ‘B’ Selections(70% quota) in the departments having organised services.
For Selections for promotion to Group ‘B’ posts in Accounts department, Group ‘C’ employees fulfilling the above mentioned condition should also have qualified the Appendix-3 IREM Examination.
(Authority: Ministry of Railways’ letter Nos. E(GP) 201912125 dated 27.12.2019)
No. E(GP) 2005/2/69
New Delhi, dt: 16.01.2020
Copy for information and necessary action to
(1) The Director General & ex-officio General Manager, R.D.S.O., Lucknow.
(2) The CAO, DMW, Patiala
(3) The CAO, MTP (Rlys.), Mumbai and Chennai
(4) The Chairman, Railway Recruitment Board:
Allahabad/ Ahmedabad/ Ajmer/Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Bhubaneshwar/ Kolkata/ Chandigarh/Chennai/Gorakhpur/Guwahati/Jammu&Srinagar/Malda/Mumbai Muzaffarpur/ Patna/ Ranchi/ Secunderabad/ Thiruvananthapuram
(5) The Director, NAIR, Vadodara.
(6) The Director, IRISET/Secunderabad, IRIMEE/Jamalpur, IRIEEN/Nasik, IRICEN/Pune, CAMTECH/Gwalior.
(7) The Railway Liaison Officer, Jeevan Tara Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi.
(8) The General Secretary, IRCA, New Delhi.
(9) The C.A.O, COFMOW, Rly. Offices Complex, Tilak Bridge, New Delhi- 110002.
(10) The Secretary, Railway Rates Tribunal (Chennai), 50 M. C. Nicholas Road, Chetput, Chennai.
(11) The Exec. Director, CRIS, Safdarjung Rly.Stn. Building, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi.
(12) The Director (Movement), Railways, 17 N. S. Road, Kolkata.
(13) The Joint Director (Iron & Steel), 3 Koilaghat Street, Kolkata.
Dy. Direct r E(GP)III Railway Board.
Source: RAILWAY BOARD