Extension of timelines for submission of summary of the Medical Report in respect of AIS officers for the PAR period 2019-2020 – DoPT Order dated 11.03.2020
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
11th March 2020
The Chief Secretaries of all the States / UTs
Subject: Extension of timelines for submission of summary of the Medical Report in respect of AIS officers for the PAR period 2019-2020 -reg.
sir / Madam,
I am directed to refer to the subject noted above and to say that the health check is mandatory for all AIS officers above the age of 40 years. The Annual health check is done in Form IV attached with AIS(PAR)Rules, 2007 as amended from time to time and copy of the Part C i.e. Summary of Medical Report is required to be attached along with his / her PAR. As per the rules, the officer concerned is required to furnish summary of medical report alongwith self appraisal after getting health check up done.
2. In view of the situation arising out of the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), it has been decided with the approval of the competent authority to extend the last date for submission of the summary of Medical Report by AIS officers for the year 2019-2020, upto 30 June, 2020.
(Khushboo Goel Chowdhary)
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Read also:- APAR: Extension of the last date for submission of the summary of Medical Report by Group ‘A’ officers of Central Civil Services for the year 2019-2020 up to 30th Jun 2020 due to spread of Corona Virus – DoPT OM dated 09.03.2020
Copy to :-
(1) All Ministries /Departments of Government of India
(2) Ministry of Home Affairs, being Cadre Controlling Authority for IPS
(3) Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, being Cadre Controlling Authority for IFoS
(4) EO(PR) Section, DOPT – for information and necessary action
(5) NIC, DOPT – for uploading on DOPT’s website