Open of new Kendriya Vidyalaya in the campus of IIT Patna, Bihta (Bihar)
केन्द्रीय विद्यालय संगठन
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
18 संस्थागत क्षेत्र, शहीद जीत सिंह मार्ग नई दिल्ली – 110 016
18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi – 110 016
Approval of the 117th meeting of BoG of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, held on 27.01.2020, is hereby accorded to open a new Kendriya Vidyalaya in the campus of IIT Patna, Bihta (Bihar) under IHL Sector with classes I to V (single section in each class) from the academic year 2020-21 with consequential growth based on feasibility.
The sponsor i.e. IIT Patna, Bihta (Bihar) will be responsible to provide: –
- Permanent Vidyalaya building as per the specifications of the KVS.
- 100% staff quarters to all the staff of the Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- All recurring & non-recurring expenditure including proportionate over-head charges and future development expenditure.
The sponsor shall remit the budgeted amount of recurring/non-recurring expenditure in advance installments to the Deputy Commissioner, KVS, Patna Region i.e. first installment in the month of April and second in the month of October for each financial year.
In case the sponsor fails to fulfill their commitment as agreed to, the Commissioner, KVS is empowered to reduce the number of classes/sections and also direct the closure of Kendriya Vidyalaya by giving due notice to the sponsor.
The admission to the Kendriya Vidyalaya will be as per the priorities/rules prescribed by the KVS from time to time for the KVs under IHL sector.
The admission process may be completed according to the schedule of admission prescribed for the academic year 2020-21.
Joint. Commissioner (Pers.)
- PS to Chairman, KVS New Delhi
- PS to Vice-Chairperson, KVS, New Delhi
- Deputy Secretary (UT), MHRD Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi for information
- PS/EA to Commissioner, KVS, New Delhi
- PS to the Additional Commoissoner (Admn.)/(Acad.) KVS, New Delhi
- The Joint Commissioner (Acad.) KVS for information & necessary action.
- The Joint Commissioner (Trg.)(Admn.)/(Pers.), KVS New Delhi.
- The Joint Commissioner (Finance), KVS, for information & Necessary action.
- The Registrar IIT Patna, Bihta (Bihar)
- The Deputy Commissioner, KVS All Regional Offices.
- The Deputy Commissiciner, EDP Cell, KVS, New Delhi for uploading the order on KVS website.
- The Secretary, C.B.S.E., PreetVihar, Delhi.
- The Director ZIET, KVS Gwalior. Mumbai/Mysore/Chandigarh/Bhubaneshwar.
- All Officers/Sections, KVS (HQ), New Delhi