Release of Grant-in-Aid to Pensioners’ Association – Web-based Pensioners’ Portal Project – DoP&PW
F. No. 55/08/2019- P&PW(C)-5967 – (ii)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
8th Floor, ‘B’ Wing,
Janpath Bhawan, Janpath
Dated: 3rd March, 2020
The Pay &Accounts Officer,
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare,
Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi.
Subject: Web-based Pensioners’ Portal Project-Release of Grant-in-Aid to Pensioners’ Association for implementation of the objectives of the Portal.
In supersession to this Department’s earlier sanction order of even number dated 28th January 2020, I am directed to convey the sanction of competent authority for the release of a sum of Rs.49,742/- (Forty Nine Thousand Seven Hundred and Forty Two only) towards Grant-In-Aid in favor of the following Pensioners Association (on their having been registered under NITI Aayog DARPAN and having been linked with PA&O under PFMS), for meeting expenditure in connection with the implementation of the objectives of ‘Pensioners’ Portal’, as per the details given below:
|Name of Pensioners’ Association||Max amount of Grant-in-Aid admissible as per scheme||Deduction (inadmissible) on account of unspent balance and SB interest lying with PA as on 01.04.2019 & to be carried forward to 2019-20||Actual amount of Grant-in-Aid to be released (Co.3-4) during 2019-20||Total amount with PA for 2019-20|
|1||Retired Railway Employees Association, Jagadhari, Haryana||75,000||(24551+707)
2. Utilization Certificate in respect of earlier grant sanctioned to above Pensioner Association are enclosed.
3. Details of Recurring Grant for admissible Activities:
The maximum permissible amounts on the individual Component eligible for sanction/reimbursement in the form of Grant-in-Aid are’ as follows, with flexibility of 25% on higher/lower side of individual component:
|(i)||Telephone + Internet Connection||–||Up to Rs. 12,000 per annum|
|(ii)||Stationery + Battery replacement||–||Up to Rs.19,500 per annum|
|(iii)||Subsidy towards Rent of Building/ Water/electricity/AMC of equipment||–||Up to Rs. 28,500 per annum|
|(iv)||Remuneration Payable to data entry
(part time) per annum
|–||Up to Rs. 15,000 per Operator|
4. Any other expenditure by the Pensioners Association on any activity/component other than those mentioned above will not be admissible from the Grant-in-Aid and will be treated as an unspent amount, to be recoverable or adjusted from the future grant as the case may. In case the actual expenditure during the year on individual component is less than the permissible amount on individual components, the difference of Grant-in-Aid and the actual expenditure will be treated as unspent and will be adjusted in the next year’s grant.
5. Farther, the above Grant-in-Aid is subject to maintain in a separate Bank Account for the Grant-in-aid under Pensioners’ Portal and all the expenditure to be booked only through PFMS-EAT module in their respective log-in-id. The Grantee shall also generate/upload/submit/approve a Utilization Certificate (in the prescribed Performa) for the grant received and utilized during the year 2019-2020 in PFMS-EAT module through the irrespective Log-in-ID within three months of the close of the financial year 2019-2020 i.e upto 30th June, 2020. Failure to do so will make the Grantee Pensioner Association liable for refund of entire Grant-in-Aid amount along with the interest.
6. The Pensioners’ Associations are required to submit a consolidated performance-cum-Achievement report immediately after utilization of this grant. The Associations are also required to prepare their Annual work Plan for the current and next financial year before they could become eligible for Grant of any further Grant-in-Aid for the next financial year.
7. The grant is further subject to the terms and conditions as indicated in the Annexure.
8. The above Pensioners Associations, therefore, advised to book the utilization of funds for approved components under the Scheme of GIA through EAT Module under PFMS. Any expenditure in cured otherwise than through EAT nodule will not qualify for adjustment against the Grant-in-aid being sanctioned and released and the Association will be liable to refund such amount to this Department.
9. In case of any difficulty in booking Expenditure under PFMS, Pensioner Association may also contact PFMS Central Help Desk Contact number and email ID for PFMS-EAT Module query: PFMS Main e-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org and helpdesk-pfmsfieov.in and email@example.com.
10. While making any query on PFMS-EAT MODULE through e-mail, please mention the following details (mandatory requirement):
CONTROLLER CODE: 034,
SCHEMENAME: 0720 (ADMIISTRATIVE REFORMS & PENSIONERS SCHEME)
NAME OF THE PENSIONER ASSOCIATION –
AGENCY UNIQUE CODE
In view of the above, Pensioner Associations is advised to book the expenditure against grant-in-aid only through PFMS-EAT Module for the prescribed components as mentioned in the sanction letter.
11. The Drawing and Disbursing officer of the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare is authorized to draw the amount as mentioned in Col 5 of table given in para 1 above for disbursement to the Grantee Pensioners’ Association by way of transferring the amount to the Bank Accounts of respective Pensioners’ Associations.
12. The expenditure involved is debitable to Major Head “2070”- Other Administrative Services 00.800. Other Expenditure, (Minor Head); 43-Plan Scheme of Department of Pensions and Pensioner Welfare, 43.01- Pensioners Portal; 43.01.31- Grants-In-Aid-General under Demand No- 72 Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions for the year 2019-2020.
13. The accounts of the above Pensioners’ Association shall be open to inspection by the sanctioning authority and the audit, both by the Comptroller and Auditor-General of the India under the provision of CAG (DPC) Act, 1971 and internal audit by the Principal Accounts Officer of the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare, whenever the organization is called upon to do so.
14. This sanction issues under financial powers delegated to the Ministries/Departments of Government of India with the concurrence of Integrated Finance Division vide Diary No. Dir (F/P)/5967/1607 dated 01.01.2020.
15. The expenditure of Rs. 49,742/- (Forty Nine Thousand Seven Hundred and Forty Two only) has been noted in the Grant-In-Aid register for the year 2019-2020.
Under Secretary to the Government of India