7th Pay Commission
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance – Grant of various allowance to CG Employees – Deptt. of Post order dated 05.03.2020
- 7th CPC LTC: Clarification on availability of “Emergency Passage Concession” to Employees serving in NER, Ladakh, A&NI and Lakshadweep group of Islands -DoPT OM dated 28-02-2020
- Revised rates of Deputation (Duty) Allowance / Pay Fixation on appointment in the Personal Staff of Ministers – DoT Circular No. 107
- 7th CPC : Consolidated instructions on Casual Labour by DoPT reg Appointment, Pay/Wages, Leave, Scheme 1993, GPF & Pensionary Benefit etc.
- 7th CPC: Continuation of Outstation Allowance to the staff working in RMS Sections of Railway lines – reg.
- 7th CPC : Opportunity to revision of option to come over to CCS (RP) Rules, 2016 – Deptt. of Post
- 7th CPC – Revision of Pre-2016 Retirees Pensioners: Reckoning of Charge Allowance [RBE No.14/2020]
- 7th CPC: Opportunity to revision of option to come over to CCS (RP) Rules, 2016
- Briefcase Allowance in Defence Accounts Department – CGDA clarification regarding Reimbursement
6th Pay Commission
- 6th CPC: Fixation of initial pay of Nursing Cadre in the revised pay structure – Circulation of Fixation Tables [RBE No. 09/2020]
- 6th CPC DA for DoT employees – Circular No. 123 dated 01.11.2019
- 6TH CPC DA @ 164% to CDA pattern employees of CPSEs w.e.f. 01.07.2019
- 6th CPC Dearness Allowance @ 164% w.e.f. 01.07.2019 for Central Government and Autonomous Bodies employees continuing their pay in pre-revised scale/grade pay – DoE OM dated 25th Oct 2019
- 6th CPC: Bunching benefit under CCS(RP) Rules, 2008 to Asstt. Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Civil wing of Dept. of Posts at par with AEs CPWD – reg.
5th Pay Commission
- 5th CPC DA for DoT employees – Circular No. 124 dated 01.11.2019
- 5th CPC revised DA to CDA pattern employees of CPSEs wef 1.7.2019
- 5th CPC Dearness Allowance @ 312% w.e.f. 01.072019 to Central Government and Autonomous bodies employees continuing to draw their pay in pre-revised pay scales
- 5th CPC: Revision of Pension who retired as NCC Whole Time Officers (Male) in rank of lieutenant, Captain, Major & Lt. Col.